Are you ready to make a difference? We’re on a mission to shift the balance of power from polluters profiting most from the climate emergency to the people most adversely affected.
Our global campaign teams investigate and expose abuses of power and, alongside partners and coalitions, campaign for the changes needed to hold companies and governments accountable.
With offices in London, Washington D.C. and Brussels, everyone plays a part in our campaigning work, from Fundraising, Communications and Brand & Creative to our People, Operations, Legal and Finance teams.
We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we’re constantly investing in efforts to dismantle unhelpful practices, behaviours and processes which inhibit our ability to become a diverse and inclusive place to work. If you are passionate about helping us achieve our vision and creating positive changes for the future of our planet, join us.
We’re proud of our benefits and all employees (regardless of location) receive:
- Up to 25 days paid holiday, excluding public holidays
- Healthcare insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- 7% pension/401K contribution
- Up to 26 weeks parental leave*
- Four paid days per year for caring responsibilities
- Two days leave per year to volunteer for a cause that is important to you
- A wellbeing day per quarter
- Pregnancy loss policy
- Period policy
*dependent on length of service